Alyx...By Accident

Use this forum for discussing all other game types. (Tabletop, Collectable Card Games, Non-Collectable Card Games, Miniatures, etc...)
Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

Alyx...By Accident

Post by Murdock »

So, I went in to play Star Trek Bridge Crew the other night...but I accidently clicked on Alyx. I decided to play for a little.

An HOUR later...it is really good. I am really impressed at how they really make the environment come alive. It really feels like I am there.

Question...Am I collecting those round things for fun, or will they become useful later?

I think I need to add the /spoiler thing to the forum...
Murdock
Director
NJLANParty.com

Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Alyx...By Accident

Post by Murdock »

Spoiler!
WOW! That was quick and easy!
Murdock
Director
NJLANParty.com

NILL
Commander
Commander

Post by NILL »

I have no intention on getting VR anytime soon, so I watched the cut scenes because I was curious what the story was going to be. Made me glad I didn't buy it.
Spoiler!
A decision made in the past changed the future? Why did the events in Episode 2 even happen then. I normally don't get bent out of shape over time travel shenanigans, but why even save Eli? His voice actor died, so they had to get a sound alike that wasn't that similar. They also couldn't be bothered to even call Merle Dandridge, which was just rude. I guess I shouldn't expect much out of Valve in the way of writing after Episode 2.
I realized a while ago that only way Halflife was going to continue was when Valve wanted to push some new tech, but I didn't think it would come at the expense of the writing.

Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Murdock »

I found out what the round things were for.

I forgot how to reload. Had to re-learn that.

I am loving it so far! I may play again tonight!
Murdock
Director
NJLANParty.com