Mech Pods : Tesla II : 5.06 software installed

This is the forum to discuss WizKids Mechwarrior : Dark Age Miniatures
Sauron
Private
Private

Mech Pods : Tesla II : 5.06 software installed

Post by Sauron »

Hail fellow mechwarriors!

Just to keep you all in the loop, we're always looking for more pilots here at the Pompton Pod Bay.

Come on out and check out the latest software update if you haven't yet seen it, you're gonna love it!

2 new maps (Solaris maps!!) added: Jungle and Factory for some really serious fun and fast paced action for both team and FFA play.

8 more chassis added! In addition to that, I have a special unlocked version here in NJ that adds ~140 variants of the chassis which are all based on TRO book versions! (like Masakari Prime, Daishi Widowmaker, Vulture A, Loki Prime, etc...)

The flush feature has been modified so that half the amount of coolant is released with each flush, so in effect you have more control over the flushes and double the number of times you can flush, the coolant amount is the same, but being able to fine tune this a bit is certainly a lot more fun and effective in combat!

I haven't seen many of you since the boot camp we did, I would really like to see some of you whom I know love gaming and love the Battletech adn Mechwarrior universe come back out!

We're playing on Thursday nights from 8pm to roughly midnight, we also play on some Friday nights and just started some Saturday afternoon madness as well!

Hope to see yas soon!

http://munno.net/palbtfs/

keep up with the forums, especially the coming to play section which I always post up when the pods will be up and if people let me know ahead of time, you can see who's said they are coming out as well:

http://munno.net/palbtfs/forums/

<SALUTE>
--Michael aka Sauron

Tesla3D
Private
Private

Re: Mech Pods : Tesla II : 5.06 software installed

Post by Tesla3D »

Wow, never realized the real developer was here all along.
Really wish I would have known that years ago!
Things could have been very different for my pods.

GenTsoChiken
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Re: Mech Pods : Tesla II : 5.06 software installed

Post by GenTsoChiken »

Holy necro thread, batman!! 11 years later...