DMC is back

This is the message board for the Digger's Den (Formally 'Thor's Hammer') DMC Server.

Moderator: THOR

Digger[NJLP]
Admiral
Admiral

DMC is back

Post by Digger[NJLP] »

In rememberance of Thor and because Murdock kept bugging me, Digger's Den DMC Server is up an operational.
If any one is interested its in the Steam Server list, just filter the servers for DMC.

We are trying to get a zip file for the skins and the levels.
Bleh, Signatures mean nothing to me!

Digger[NJLP]
Admiral
Admiral

Re: DMC is back

Post by Digger[NJLP] »

DMC for possibly free someone please check and see if it installs

Code: Select all

http://www.fileplanet.com/130420/download/Steam-Installer---Deathmatch-Classic-[Win32] 
include the bracket Win32.. PHP forum is preventing me from urling it.

Digger[NJLP]
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Digger[NJLP] »

Welp running in to a bit of an issue. I can't run the Minecraft server and the DMC server at the same time on my current server box. If my son and a friend are on minecraft, the pings get silly high on the DMC server. I'm going to look at some load balancing and change some configs on the server. Its only a Dual core 2 Ghz P4 with 2 gigs of ram, 32 bit. Soooo I'm going to see if I can get a new box for the kid and take his current PC and make it the server, Its a dual core 64 bit CPU with like 4 gigs of ram.

Either way if that box can't handle both I'll have two and I'll leave the minecraft on the current old server and move dmc, and other servers to the new box.

Now I just have to convince the wife :)

Digger[NJLP]
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Digger[NJLP] »

I don't think its a bandwidth issue, Fios is at 50/25, and should be able to handle the routing.