200 man LAN in Northern VA!

Use this forum to post and discuss Lan Parties that are local (or not so local) to the North Jersey/Metro New York Area.
[FETT]Cupcake
Commander
Commander

200 man LAN in Northern VA!

Post by [FETT]Cupcake »

This isn't exactly a local lan, well, it is for me. It's called DC-LAN and it is being held the first weekend in January in Sterling, VA. Right near my house. I think it would be cool if all of the NJLP crew came down and showed the locals how things are done in NJ. There is a CS:source 5v5 tourney with a big cash prize. [FETT]Bunsen and myself are already going. It would be great if we could get a 5 person team so we could compete. The website is http://www.dc-lan.com

Registration starts November 1st. Let me know if you guys would be interested. It will be a good time.
Steam Name: An0rak

[FETT]Cupcake
Commander
Commander

Post by [FETT]Cupcake »

Hey guys...any takers for this lan? They are having a big Counter-strike tourney. One for source and one for 1.6. [FETT]Bunsen and I are already going, but we can't compete because you must have a team of 5. The price if you enter the tourney is 80 bucks, but with that you get the entry fee to the lan and the tourney, food, and a hotel room for your team to share. There is 4000 in cash for each tourney.

They also upped the max people to 300 and moved it to a bigger hotel near DC.
Steam Name: An0rak

Digger[NJLP]
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Digger[NJLP] »

Sorry bro but DC is just a bit to far for me this time. Plus I sux at CS so you don't want me anyway.. Sounds like a well organized function though.. I'm planning a trip to N.Carolina soon so maybe I can plan a night in the area for a Party.
Bleh, Signatures mean nothing to me!