Pompton Pod Bay : always looking for new pilots!

This is the forum to discuss WizKids Mechwarrior : Dark Age Miniatures
Sauron
Private
Private

Pompton Pod Bay : always looking for new pilots!

Post by Sauron »

Hail fellow mechwarriors and mechjox!

It has been a while since I have dropped you all a note, so I figured I'd stop by poke around and post up a little "HI!, how the hell are yas?" kinda thing...

HI, how the hell are yas? :P

we're always looking for new pilots, some of you have come out once or twice and many of you know Lou aka Corpus Decrepid, who has become a regular in our group over the past few years and is one of our veteran pilots.

Now is a great time to come back and join back in the fun, or try it out if you haven't yet made it out, we have many new pilots with more promise of new pilots on the near horizon. Come on out and join in, you won't be one of the only pilots learning the ropes! We're looking to build a solid group of steady pilots. We mostly play on Friday nights, but there are times when the pods boot up on Saturdays or Sundays. All pilots receive training and if you mention you are from the NJLanParty and can give me the secret password...your first night which will include some training will be a donation free night for you!

See Osiramon / Corpus Decrepid for the secret password!

Hope to see you all in a pod soon! No one's ever expected to show up every single week, but we definitely encourage at least 2 times a month for learning curve and skill building as a pilot. (It's also always more fun for all if there are more pilots out every week!)

website for news, updates, forums, etc:

http://munno.net/battletech/

--Sauron
--Michael aka Sauron