MECH Tandem TKOTH event Saturday!

This is the forum to discuss WizKids Mechwarrior : Dark Age Miniatures
Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

MECH Tandem TKOTH event Saturday!

Post by Murdock »

NOTE:Ok...so its not DARKAGE related...I will have to change the name of this message board.

FROM : Palisades Division (of Battletech : Firestorm pilots)

At : Pompton Pod Bay home of the Palisades Division and 8 Tesla II pods.
Don't miss our first team event here at the Pompton Pod Bay!

Come on out and try to get here between 8pm and 8:30 so we can start at 9pm.

If you're planning on coming let me know! I am trying to get an idea of who's planning on coming but I've only heard from a few people so far.

Tandem Team King of the Hill is fun stuff! Team up, take a shot at a tesla!

Don't have a teammate? Don't worry, show up we'll get you paired up with someone!

rules and map details at:

http://www.munno.net/palbtfs/forums/viewtopic.php?t=128

Haven't been out to the pod bay in a while? Stop hibernating! Come out and join the fun!

The 1v1 ladder is back in action and better than ever! We've had some really exciting matches already, current rankings posted up on the ladder site:

http://www.munno.net/palbtfs/ladders/la ... ladderid=1

Looking to finalize dates for our group's first master trials event and our 2nd Gunslinger's. (maybe this time we'll get a Sheriff and Deputy!)

to read up on the rules for master trials so you understand how it works, checkout:
http://www.virtualworld.com/btfrstrm/burton/rules.shtml

Drop by the site soon, maybe if enough masters are present we can give you a mock trial so you can see what it's like!

Hope to see you all soon and hope you and your families are all doing well in this crazy holiday season, 2005.
If you don't know... Here is a description of the PODS:

One of the best descriptions of the game would be:
A fully emerrsive futuristic combat simulator that puts you in control of a huge tank-like vehicle known as a Battlemech with enough firepower to level a small city. You will manage the weapons heat, weapons trigger configurations, weapons jams, maneuvering, jump jets on some mechs, radar modes, targeting computer, use 5 MFD displays and a radar display in addition to your first person HUD to communicate, engage, navigate, etc. There are many maps, several game types and currently a nice selection of Battlemechs, both Clan and Inner Sphere to choose from in 4 weight classes, Light, Medium, Heavy and Assault.
Weapons range from Machine guns to lasers to Gauss Cannons to Auto Cannons and PPCs as well as long range and short range missles. Gametypes are simple free for all types, king of the hill, capture the flag and siege assault as examples.
Murdock
Director
NJLANParty.com

Osiramon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Osiramon »

I'm sorry, I can't make it. I wish I could but have prior engagement.

If you think he won't mind I could show up to re-introduce myself but this would be closer to 11:00 than 9:00pm
Osiramon
A.K.A. CorpusDecrepid