UberCon II : Borders Mini-Con

This is the forum to discuss WizKids Mechwarrior : Dark Age Miniatures
Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

UberCon II : Borders Mini-Con

Post by Murdock »

Where Borders - Paramus Garden State Plaza
At the intersections of Routes 4 and 17, in the Garden State Plaza.
When Saturday, September 27th, noon - 9pm

Borders and UberCon will combine forces on Saturday, September 27th to provide a day-long taste of high-action gaming at the Paramus Garden State Plaza Borders store. From noon until 9pm you'll be able to sample the fun and excitement the UberCon Game Convention will bring to the Crowne Plaza Meadowlands October 17-19 and you might win one of the free weekend passes given away each hour!

Come play Wizkids' Heroclix/MechWarrior, try Burning Wheel's new d6-based fantasy role-playing game, or pick up a quick round of some of the latest and greatest games on the market or an old favorite. You'll find Rise of Nations, Halo, Blink, Apples to Apples, and even Cutthroat Uno.

Chez Geek, Naval War, Nuclear War and more will be offered for die-hard fans and console and LAN enthusiasts will find plenty to do as they log on to PS2 and Xbox games. Or give LAN games like Aliens vs. Predators 2, Rise of Nations, and Warcraft III a try, engaging in face to face combat on UberCon's local area network.

Although every game can't be offered, UberCon's friendly staff will do their best to provide fun and games for all ages. Unfamiliar with a game? They'll coach you!

Bring your friends and family to this free Borders event, play a few games, and perhaps win a free weekend pass to UberCon's October 17-19 convention. There will be hourly drawings, so if you're in a shopping mood you can play another round, relax at the Café, or browse through Borders' wide variety of books, music, games and supplies.

Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

Disappointed...

Post by Murdock »

:(
I am actually really disappointed in Ubercon! I wish they would have used the e-mail address that I gave them to send out an e-mail letting us fans know they were planning on being there. I have plans for this weekend right now and will not be able to attend. Had I known last Friday I might have been able to show up...hell I almost could have brought a few PCs and had a mini LAN party...

If anyone goes, please let them know that they currently have, in their possession, e-mail addresses of people who live in the area who might have been interested in attending if they only knew in advance.

Man...even if they just posted it on their website!!! I would have found out.

Oh well...Have fun anyone who can attend!:lol: