Gaming suggestions for the Extra-Life Charity Event

This will be a forum just for the Current party.
GenTsoChiken
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Re: Gaming suggestions for the Extra-Life Charity Event

Post by GenTsoChiken »

I second Ticket to Ride. I could bring Ascension as well and a few others...

harlock
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by harlock »

I'm up for board games as a break between the computer games. I'll bring some quick filler board games, like Smash Up, King of Tokyo, etc..

GenTsoChiken
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by GenTsoChiken »

SOOOO, Sadly, after everyone left... Guess who shows up...

Murdock, Digger, and I were discussing some general details and concerns brought up by everyone else before he woke up.

The games list was one that was of issue. My proposal was this, instead of playing every game known to man, we start setting a list of priorities or so.
We could go by popular vote and say "Everyone list your games you have and games you are willing to get in the next 2 weeks, if vote succeeds, and we'll play the top 7 or so"
or we could start a list of game series and pick one game out of the series that everyone should make sure to have.
Eg. Counter Strike - Global Offensive, Source, 1.6
Global Offensive would be first choice and if there is little or no interest, we continue down the list until we hit majority or the last game on the list, which should be a freebie or we all know everyone should have.
UT - 3, 2k4, 99
Team Fortress - 2, TF
Quake - 4, 3, 2, 1
Battlefield - 4, 3, 2, BC2, BC, 2142, 1942(Free on Origin)
CoD - 4, MW2, MW
Artemis
CounterStrike - Global Offensive, Source, 1.6
Half-life - DoD, DMC, HLDM
The Ship
Board games

The above list is a restructure of Murdock's list and depending on demand, is open to shuffling. Games on the top and left are higher priority.

Also please list the games you have and if you see something that others listed and are willing to get, add those too. After we get a count, we could run with the top 7 or something like that.