Next Party in March?

Use this forum to post and discuss Lan Parties that are local (or not so local) to the North Jersey/Metro New York Area.
stuntinmurda
Private
Private

Next Party in March?

Post by stuntinmurda »

Hey guys. I feel like attending my first lan. However, I don't feel like going out to PA on such short notice.

When is the next lan? I see all 4 of you are going to this one. Will you be laned out or are you lan or die? :rocker: :twisted: :evil: :rocker:

I am in north jerz and don't feel the need to travel far, let me know.

Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FITES '15 Ride

Post by Murdock »

Hey! Welcome to NJLP.

Yeah. It is a bit much to drive for 3 hours without planning. There is always next year.

As for the next party, it will be the Friday Night Frag next Friday March 13th...Oooh...Friday the 13th.

I just noticed that I don't have the NJ Gamers Dates on the Calendar yet. I will go fix that now.

(I hope you don't mind if I split this topic out to a new topic, so we can all say hello and continue the discussion there.)
Murdock
Director
NJLANParty.com

bmeister1
Captain
Captain

Re: Next Party in March?

Post by bmeister1 »

Events usually start around 8pm Friday night (I should be there by 8pm) and last until almost everyone decide to call it quits. Usually between 2-5 am depending on the crowd. If you want more information here is the lan site.
http://www.njgamers.com/

You can always message us on here as well. Probably the most fastest way to receive a response. Welcome Aboard!

stuntinmurda
Private
Private

Post by stuntinmurda »

Thanks guys. There is a solid chance I will be able to attend the lan on the 13th.
What games are you guys playing?

Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Murdock »

We all set for tonight?
Murdock
Director
NJLANParty.com